Overview: Join us for an interactive meeting to discuss our work at the local level from 2020. Share your experience as an urban place management professional from a year of pivots, pitfalls and progress. The importance of our role in supporting post-pandemic recovery is crucial, and we must collaborate to carry our strategic goals into 2021.
These special discussions will be true open dialogues among peers. Using Zoom breakout rooms, colleagues will share successes and insights into the future for organizations of every size. When registering please select which roundtable discussion you would like to participate in:
- Economic Development
- Activating Public Space
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Security
December 18, 2020 | 11:15am ET (8:15am PT)
Pricing: IDA Members: Free | Nonmembers: $40
Come prepared to share your thoughts on these discussion questions:
- Looking back at 2020, what was your greatest professional success this year?
- What is one thing you learned in 2020 and one thing you would change for the future?
- What is one new initiative you hope to introduce in 2021?
Breakout Room Facilitators:
- Economic Development | Shannon Carson, Director, Desert Planters by Equinox Environmental, (Winnipeg, MB)
- Activation Public Space | Tim Gish, Director of Business Development, West Region, Landscape Forms (Portland, OR)
- Operations and Security Derreck Hughes, Vice President of Operations, Block by Block (Louisville, KY)
- Marketing and Communications | Kathryn McKissick, Customer Success Manager, District360 (CUBE84) (Washington, DC)
IDA wants to make sure that each roundtable discussion is successful and helpful for everyone who attends. That includes making sure everyone has a chance to raise their questions and ideas and be heard by all. Out of respect for the other participants in the room, please prepare to have your video on for the duration of the roundtable. IDA has developed a few etiquette guidelines that we kindly ask everyone to follow. Please read “IDA Roundtable Guidelines”
Interested in Sponsoring?
Gain access to an audience of urban leaders who want to learn about your product or service.
Interested in Membership?
IDA membership provides resources and solutions to help organizations grow and thrive.
For registration assistance or further information, please contact IDA’s registration team.