Overview: Join IDA Top Issues Council for an interactive Zoom meeting focused on the ever-changing environment for ambassadors. In response to new operational needs such as cleaning, safety, hospitality, and a tight labor market, place management organizations are adapting their strategies.
During this webinar, members will facilitate engaging discussions in three breakout rooms, covering essential topics:
- Metrics: Explore key performance indicators and measurement tools that drive ambassador success.
- Ambassador Workplace Culture: Discover how to cultivate a positive and inclusive environment for ambassadors, fostering collaboration and productivity.
- The Changing Role of the Ambassador: Understand the evolving responsibilities of ambassadors and how they adapt to meet current challenges.
This webinar aims to capture YOUR valuable input and provide a space to learn from others’ experiences and diverse perspectives. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to gain insights and connect with fellow professionals in the field.
Join us for an enlightening session that will equip you with the knowledge and tools to navigate the changing landscape effectively.
Register now and secure your place at the webinar. Together, let’s shape the future of ambassadorship!
Friday, June 23, 2023 | 12:00pm ET (9:00am PT)
Pricing: IDA Members: Free | Nonmembers: $40
Advancing Places is an online series aimed at empowering IDA members with the solutions needed to address the most critical urban issues of the day. This session will include a moderated Q&A and will be recorded for member and nonmember use in the future.
- Carolyn L. Dellutri, CTP, CMSM, Director of Professional Development, IDA
- Albert Sanchez, Director of Strategic Initiatives, Central Houston Inc., Houston Texas
- Rachel Radawec, LPM, Director of Public Space Operations and Programming, Tampa Downtown Partnership
- Chris Arkley, Operations Manager, San Jose Downtown Association, San Jose, CA
This Advancing Places webinar is NOT eligible for LPM credits. More information about IDA’s Leadership in Place Management certification program can be found here.
Moderators & Facilitators
Registration information: When registering for a webinar, please complete the sign-up as yourself and not your organization. If additional staff would like to attend the same webinar, each individual must register as themselves to receive their unique login link. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
IDA is committed to making our educational sessions accessible to everyone, regardless of ability, and to reasonably accommodating the assistive needs of our members, attendees and partners. We are actively working to increase the accessibility of our offerings. In so doing, we strive to comply with the available standards and guidelines under the Americans with Disabilities Act and related laws to the greatest extent possible. If you are having trouble accessing an IDA offering, or have a question regarding session accessibility features, please contact IDA at email@example.com for assistance.
Interested in Sponsoring?
Gain access to an audience of urban leaders who want to learn about your product or service.
Interested in Membership?
IDA membership provides resources and solutions to help organizations grow and thrive.
For registration assistance or further information, please contact IDA’s registration team.