Overview: Join this webinar to understand the building blocks of a social media strategy through ideation, implementation, analysis and execution. Learn from three professionals in Chicago, San Francisco and Austin and how they create and use content.
- Learn about the types of social media platforms and their related audiences.
- Understand the process for building a content strategy and defining realistic goals.
- Align the various types of content with the specific platforms.
Friday, December 8, 2023 | 12:00pm ET (9:00am PT)
Pricing: IDA Members: Free | Nonmembers: $40
Advancing Places is an online series aimed at empowering IDA members with the solutions needed to address the most critical urban issues of the day. This session will include a moderated Q&A and will be recorded for member and nonmember use in the future.
- Raven Birk, Social Media and Member Outreach Manager, Downtown Austin Alliance (TX)
- Ariella Gibson, Marketing and Communications Manager, Chicago Loop Alliance (IL)
- Kaitlin Thresher, Director of Marketing, Fisherman’s Wharf (San Francisco, CA)
- Carolyn Dellutri, Director of Professional Development, IDA
LPM | 1 IDA LPM professionals can earn credit hours for this webinar. More information about IDA’s Leadership in Place Management certification program can be found here.
Registration information: When registering for a webinar, please complete the sign-up as yourself and not your organization. If additional staff would like to attend the same webinar, each individual must register as themselves to receive their unique login link. Questions? Email email@example.com.
By registering for this webinar, you are agreeing to IDA Event Agreement and Code of Conduct.
IDA is committed to making our educational sessions accessible to everyone, regardless of ability, and to reasonably accommodating the assistive needs of our members, attendees and partners. We are actively working to increase the accessibility of our offerings. In so doing, we strive to comply with the available standards and guidelines under the Americans with Disabilities Act and related laws to the greatest extent possible. If you are having trouble accessing an IDA offering, or have a question regarding session accessibility features, please contact IDA at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Interested in Sponsoring?
Gain access to an audience of urban leaders who want to learn about your product or service.
Interested in Membership?
IDA membership provides resources and solutions to help organizations grow and thrive.
For registration assistance or further information, please contact IDA’s registration team.