Overview: Summer is the time to get your holiday events, lighting and winter activations in gear! Join this webinar for three success stories. Hear from Downtown Grand Rapids, Inc., which curated the 2021 Pinnacle Award-winning project, “World of Winter,” attracting over 400,000 attendees during its two-month activation. Additionally, the Georgetown BID offers tips on successful holiday and lighting programs, and Midtown Alliance in Atlanta explains the secrets to the Midtown Bright program’s sustained annual growth.
- Learn the best time of year to start planning for the holiday season.
- Develop an understanding of building a winter event.
- Understand the intricacies of planning, purchasing and installing a lighting program.
July 9, 2021 | 11:15am ET (8:15am PT)
Domain: Marketing, Communications and Events
Pricing: IDA Members: Free | Nonmembers: $40
Advancing Places is an online series aimed at empowering IDA members with the solutions needed to address the most critical urban issues of the day. This session will include a moderated Q&A and will be recorded for member and nonmember use in the future.
- Lauren Bohn Radman, Program Manager, Urban Design and Placemaking, Midtown Alliance (Atlanta, GA)
- Kimberly Van Driel, Director of Public Space Management, Downtown Grand Rapids, Inc. (Grand Rapids, MI)
- John Wiebenson, Operations Director, Georgetown BID (Washington, DC)
- David Downey, President & CEO, International Downtown Association
Registration information: When registering for a webinar, please complete the sign-up as yourself and not your organization. If additional staff would like to attend the same webinar, each individual must register as themselves to receive their unique login link. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
IDA is committed to making our educational sessions accessible to everyone, regardless of ability, and to reasonably accommodating the assistive needs of our members, attendees and partners. We are actively working to increase the accessibility of our offerings. In so doing, we strive to comply with the available standards and guidelines under the Americans with Disabilities Act and related laws to the greatest extent possible. If you are having trouble accessing an IDA offering, or have a question regarding session accessibility features, please contact IDA at email@example.com for assistance.
Interested in Sponsoring?
Gain access to an audience of urban leaders who want to learn about your product or service.
Interested in Membership?
IDA membership provides resources and solutions to help organizations grow and thrive.
For registration assistance or further information, please contact IDA’s registration team.