Overview: Place management organizations generate revenue from various sources. In this session, we will focus on the membership component of organizations and hear from three different organizations to learn how they are approaching membership. Walk away with a better understanding of what other place management organizations are doing and gain new ideas to help with your membership program.
- Learn best practices for membership sales and onboarding.
- Understand the power of member retention through programming and engagement.
- Gain insight into how to manage your data.
Friday, April 22, 2022 | 12:00pm ET (9:00am PT)
Domain: Organizational Management
Pricing: IDA Members: Free | Nonmembers: $40
Advancing Places is an online series aimed at empowering IDA members with the solutions needed to address the most critical urban issues of the day. This session will include a moderated Q&A and will be recorded for member and nonmember use in the future.
- Alanna Morton, Membership & Marketing Coordinator, Old Strathcona Business Association, Edmonton, AB
- Kaitlin Payne, Senior Vice President – Membership and Events, Downtown San Diego Partnership, San Diego, CA
- Kate Richards, Manager, Membership Sales, Downtown Denver Partnership, Denver, CO
- Carolyn L. Dellutri, CTP, CMSM, Director of Professional Development, IDA
LPM | 1 IDA LPM professionals can earn credit hours for this webinar. More information about IDA’s Leadership in Place Management certification program can be found here.
Registration information: When registering for a webinar, please complete the sign-up as yourself and not your organization. If additional staff would like to attend the same webinar, each individual must register as themselves to receive their unique login link. Questions? Email email@example.com.
IDA is committed to making our educational sessions accessible to everyone, regardless of ability, and to reasonably accommodating the assistive needs of our members, attendees and partners. We are actively working to increase the accessibility of our offerings. In so doing, we strive to comply with the available standards and guidelines under the Americans with Disabilities Act and related laws to the greatest extent possible. If you are having trouble accessing an IDA offering, or have a question regarding session accessibility features, please contact IDA at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Interested in Sponsoring?
Gain access to an audience of urban leaders who want to learn about your product or service.
Interested in Membership?
IDA membership provides resources and solutions to help organizations grow and thrive.
For registration assistance or further information, please contact IDA’s registration team.