Overview: Knowing the opinions and priorities of your residents and stakeholders on reopening your district will be critically important for the recovery of urban districts. This past summer, IDA partnered with RRC Associates, a national leader in market research, to develop a consumer survey tool for member districts. The research focused on how residents and customers felt about policies on reopening, safety protocols and their comfort level returning to downtown businesses and gathering places. Join us to hear panelists’ insights into what districts, cities and businesses can do to increase confidence and sales from visitors, along with learning how to sign up to be part of the fall round of research.
- Use research results to focus public messaging and inform policy decisions in your district.
- Inform businesses and community partners on the key safety protocols that are most important to make customers feel safe and comfortable.
- Use the experience of other districts to effectively inform how you address the biggest public concerns with returning to urban districts.
September 18, 2020 | 11:15am ET (8:15am PT)
Domain: Policy and Advocacy
AICP members can earn Certification Maintenance (CM) credits for this webinar. More information about AICP’s CM program can be found here.
Pricing: IDA Members: Free | Nonmembers: $40
Advancing Places is an online series aimed at empowering IDA members with the solutions needed to address the most critical urban issues of the day. This session will include a moderated Q&A and will be recorded for member and nonmember use in the future.
- Lori Foster, Chief Strategy Officer, Downtown Tempe Authority
- Jane Jenkins, President & CEO, Downtown Oklahoma City
- Sean Maher, CEO, RRC Associates (Boulder, CO)
- Jen Metcalf, Event Manager, Downtown Green Bay
- David Downey, President & CEO, International Downtown Association (IDA)
Interested in Sponsoring?
Gain access to an audience of urban leaders who want to learn about your product or service.
Interested in Membership?
IDA membership provides resources and solutions to help organizations grow and thrive.
For registration assistance or further information, please contact IDA’s registration team.