Overview: Managing parks takes time, resources and determined people to succeed. From operations and maintenance to planning for programs and events, the use of cutting-edge technology can often quickly produce better results. Dynamic management systems can make every site a case study unto itself. The lessons learned from our parks can be scaled and applied to other public places as well.
- Discuss effective and efficient public space management.
- Explore advanced opportunities for a more robust and self-sustaining landscape.
- Explore trends and possibilities for the integration of technology in management.
Friday, November 19, 2021 | 11:15am ET (8:15am PT)
Domain: Public Space Management and Operations
Pricing: IDA Members: Free | Nonmembers: $40
Advancing Places is an online series aimed at empowering IDA members with the solutions needed to address the most critical urban issues of the day. This session will include a moderated Q&A and will be recorded for member and nonmember use in the future.
- Jason Radcliff, Principal, dwg. (Austin, TX)
- Matt Macioge, Director of Operations, Downtown Austin Alliance (TX)
- Dustin Bullard, Executive VP of Economic Development and Place, Downtown Dallas, Inc. (TX)
- Carolyn Dellutri, Director of Professional Development, International Downtown Association (IDA)
Registration information: When registering for a webinar, please complete the sign-up as yourself and not your organization. If additional staff would like to attend the same webinar, each individual must register as themselves to receive their unique login link. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
IDA is committed to making our educational sessions accessible to everyone, regardless of ability, and to reasonably accommodating the assistive needs of our members, attendees and partners. We are actively working to increase the accessibility of our offerings. In so doing, we strive to comply with the available standards and guidelines under the Americans with Disabilities Act and related laws to the greatest extent possible. If you are having trouble accessing an IDA offering, or have a question regarding session accessibility features, please contact IDA at email@example.com for assistance.
Interested in Sponsoring?
Gain access to an audience of urban leaders who want to learn about your product or service.
Interested in Membership?
IDA membership provides resources and solutions to help organizations grow and thrive.
For registration assistance or further information, please contact IDA’s registration team.