Grow with Google Community Partnership Award
You’re already doing great work in your community and you’ve succeeded in part due to the Grow with Google Partner Program. Share your story with the world and be recognized for your achievements by submitting for a Grow with Google Community Partnership Award. This award highlights a meaningful and compelling outcome by an organization that is using the Grow with Google Partner Program to support their community and local business growth. Winners are highlighted as a Grow with Google Partner of the Month and enjoy recognition on the Grow with Google events site, livestream and newsletter. #braggingrights
Submission Information and Instructions
The 2020 Google Community Partnership Award application is open. The deadline to submit is Thursday, June 4, 2020. There is no application fee for this award. To get started, please log in to Submittable or easily create a free account. You can stop, save and return to your work at any time before the deadline. When you’ve completed the form, please click ‘Submit’ at the bottom.
Organizations must be a member of the Grow with Google Partner Program (more information and an application form can be found at g.co/grow/IDA) and have hosted at least one workshop using the resources and free materials provided by the program.
This award highlights a meaningful and compelling outcome by an organization that is using the Grow with Google Partner Program to support their community and local business growth.
1. In addition to the bragging rights, the winner will be featured as the Grow with Google Partner of the Month in the program’s online Partner Community and in the Partner Tribune newsletter, distributed to 7k+ organizations.
2. The organization will be featured in the “Gallery” section of the Grow with Google events site for the winner’s state, along with a photo and story.
3. Grow with Google will also give the winner a shoutout in one of their livestreams (this has exceeded over 100k views in the past).
4. And the big one: the organization will be featured in the Grow with Google newsletter that gets sent to 54K individuals across the United States.
Submitters must include:
- Contact person and contact information
- Name of organization submitting
- Name of project
- Project budget
- Annual organizational budget
- City, State/Province, Country
- A description of your project (300 words)
Please provide responses to the following criteria, listed in order of importance to the judges.
1. Innovation (250 words): Describe why the organization wanted to become a Grow with Google partner. Explain desired outcome and the intended audience. Does your involvement offer an innovative or unique approach to a downtown management or local economic development challenge?
2. Outcome (up to 1,000 words): What was the impact of the partner program workshop and/or tools? How was it measured? Did it directly benefit multiple groups (the public, retailers, developers, property owners, visitors, residents, or the downtown organization?) or make a difference for a specific business?
3. Execution (250 words): Show the steps leading up to the outcome. Were the partner program tools used well, within a reasonable time frame, and with high local engagement?
4. Representation (200 words): Is the outreach inclusive? How many local stakeholders (if any) were involved, and at what level? Was the community or general public involved in the effort?
Optional: Entries may include up to 3 digital uploads that include photographs and/or audio and/or video.
Note: IDA and Google have permission to publish any portion of this submission (written materials, photographs, etc.) in a comprehensive awards document and/or future IDA materials, regardless of award or recognition level.
Google is not administering this competition and is released from any liability. Google employees and their family members are not eligible to participate.