Overview: There are many layers of government involved in downtown and BID management. The more layers, the more complicated it is to deliver efficient and effective public services to your stakeholders. With this challenge comes great opportunity to develop inter-governmental relationships, agreements to facilitate the delivery of services within your district, and the expansion of services through enhanced cooperation.
- Understanding the benefits of inter-governmental relations and how inter-governmental agreements can assist in service delivery.
- How to establish Inter-governmental agreements for service delivery.
- Quantifying fees for service and the value of inter-governmental agreements.
Friday, January 28, 2022 | 12:00pm ET (9:00am PT)
Domain: Policy and Advocacy
Pricing: IDA Members: Free | Nonmembers: $40
Advancing Places is an online series aimed at empowering IDA members with the solutions needed to address the most critical urban issues of the day. This session will include a moderated Q&A and will be recorded for member and nonmember use in the future.
- Joe Gudenrath, Executive Director, El Paso Downtown Management District, El Paso, Texas
- Vincent Martinez, Director, Downtown Operations, Downtown Denver Partnership, Denver, CO
- John Wiebenson, Operations Director, Georgetown BID, Washington DC
- Carolyn L. Dellutri, CTP, CMSM, Director of Professional Development, IDA
LPM | 1 IDA LPM professionals can earn credit hours for this webinar. More information about IDA’s Leadership in Place Management certification program can be found here.
Registration information: When registering for a webinar, please complete the sign-up as yourself and not your organization. If additional staff would like to attend the same webinar, each individual must register as themselves to receive their unique login link. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
IDA is committed to making our educational sessions accessible to everyone, regardless of ability, and to reasonably accommodating the assistive needs of our members, attendees and partners. We are actively working to increase the accessibility of our offerings. In so doing, we strive to comply with the available standards and guidelines under the Americans with Disabilities Act and related laws to the greatest extent possible. If you are having trouble accessing an IDA offering, or have a question regarding session accessibility features, please contact IDA at email@example.com for assistance.
Interested in Sponsoring?
Gain access to an audience of urban leaders who want to learn about your product or service.
Interested in Membership?
IDA membership provides resources and solutions to help organizations grow and thrive.
For registration assistance or further information, please contact IDA’s registration team.