Overview: Social media influencers are a powerful link between your district and your target audiences. Successful influencer partnerships that are authentic and adaptive can become an integral part of any marketing and communication strategy. Discover how three organizations with varied budget levels researched, implemented and monitored influencer programs in their district. Hear from panelists on how they utilized emerging social media tactics to build meaningful engagement.
- Identify potential influencer relationships in your district.
- Develop tactics to integrate influencers into existing events and marketing strategies.
- Evaluate the success of influencer partnerships.
February 12, 2021 | 11:15am ET (8:15am PT)
Pricing: IDA Members: Free | Nonmembers: $40
Advancing Places is an online series aimed at empowering IDA members with the solutions needed to address the most critical urban issues of the day. This session will include a moderated Q&A and will be recorded for member and nonmember use in the future.
- Ashly Anderson, Director of Marketing and Design, Tampa Downtown Partnership (Tampa, FL)
- Erica Chang, Marketing, Events & Social Media Director, Milwaukee Downtown, BID #21 (Milwaukee, WI)
- Jazmine Reyes, Marketing & Communications Manager, Downtown Tempe Authority (Tempe, AZ)
- David Downey, President & CEO, International Downtown Association
Registration information: When registering for a webinar, please complete the sign-up as yourself and not your organization. If additional staff would like to attend the same webinar, each individual must register as themselves to receive their unique login link. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
IDA is committed to making our educational sessions accessible to everyone, regardless of ability, and to reasonably accommodating the assistive needs of our members, attendees and partners. We are actively working to increase the accessibility of our offerings. In so doing, we strive to comply with the available standards and guidelines under the Americans with Disabilities Act and related laws to the greatest extent possible. If you are having trouble accessing an IDA offering, or have a question regarding session accessibility features, please contact IDA at email@example.com for assistance.
Interested in Sponsoring?
Gain access to an audience of urban leaders who want to learn about your product or service.
Interested in Membership?
IDA membership provides resources and solutions to help organizations grow and thrive.
For registration assistance or further information, please contact IDA’s registration team.