Overview: For office-dominated districts, understanding local market dynamics will be critical to direct strategic planning efforts for place management organizations. Learn how new data management technologies are bringing order to chaos and influencing the design of a new generation of post-pandemic economic development initiatives.
- Inspire office-dominated districts that place management organizations can be leaders in charting new courses for economic recovery and resiliency.
- Introduce new technology that can analyze local real estate data and visualize market opportunities.
- Explore two case studies where place organizations are retooling their economic development programs.
Friday, November 18, 2022 | 12:00pm ET (9:00am PT)
Domain: Economic Development
Pricing: IDA Members: Free | Nonmembers: $40
Advancing Places is an online series aimed at empowering IDA members with the solutions needed to address the most critical urban issues of the day. This session will include a moderated Q&A and will be recorded for member and nonmember use in the future.
- Brad Segal, President, Progressive Urban Management Associates (Denver, CO)
- Craig Leibowitz, Executive Director, Innovation & Insight Advisory, Avison Young Global (New York, NY)
- Michael Deemer, President and CEO, Downtown Cleveland Alliance (Cleveland, OH)
- Carolyn Dellutri, Director of Professional Development, IDA
LPM | 1 IDA LPM professionals can earn credit hours for this webinar. More information about IDA’s Leadership in Place Management certification program can be found here.
CM | 1 AICP members can earn Certification Maintenance (CM) credits for this webinar. More information about AICP’s CM program can be found at www.planning.org/cm.
Registration information: When registering for a webinar, please complete the sign-up as yourself and not your organization. If additional staff would like to attend the same webinar, each individual must register as themselves to receive their unique login link. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
IDA is committed to making our educational sessions accessible to everyone, regardless of ability, and to reasonably accommodating the assistive needs of our members, attendees and partners. We are actively working to increase the accessibility of our offerings. In so doing, we strive to comply with the available standards and guidelines under the Americans with Disabilities Act and related laws to the greatest extent possible. If you are having trouble accessing an IDA offering, or have a question regarding session accessibility features, please contact IDA at email@example.com for assistance.
Interested in Sponsoring?
Gain access to an audience of urban leaders who want to learn about your product or service.
Interested in Membership?
IDA membership provides resources and solutions to help organizations grow and thrive.
For registration assistance or further information, please contact IDA’s registration team.