Overview: Are you managing your district operations? Digital platforms enable UPMOs to deliver accurate information for more effective decision making. Join this webinar and learn from four practitioners about the tools and technology they are using in their district to power more efficient operations.
- Understand the importance of having real time data.
- Learn how data collection software can enhance your district.
- Identify ways to transition from hand-written records to digital software.
Friday, November 17, 2023 | 12:00pm ET (9:00am PT)
Pricing: IDA Members: Free | Nonmembers: $40
Advancing Places is an online series aimed at empowering IDA members with the solutions needed to address the most critical urban issues of the day. This session will include a moderated Q&A and will be recorded for member and nonmember use in the future.
- Joe Freeman, District Operations Manager, Tampa Downtown Partnership (FL)
- Amanda Miller, Manager, Sustainability Initiatives, Downtown Environment, Downtown Denver Partnership (CO)
- Rachel Radawec, LPM, Director of Public Space Operations and Programming, Tampa Downtown Partnership (FL)
- Sabina Valencia-Chavez, Senior Specialist, Downtown Environment, Downtown Denver Partnership (CO)
- Carolyn Dellutri, Director of Professional Development, IDA
LPM | 1 IDA LPM professionals can earn credit hours for this webinar. More information about IDA’s Leadership in Place Management certification program can be found here.
Registration information: When registering for a webinar, please complete the sign-up as yourself and not your organization. If additional staff would like to attend the same webinar, each individual must register as themselves to receive their unique login link. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By registering for this webinar, you are agreeing to IDA Event Agreement and Code of Conduct.
IDA is committed to making our educational sessions accessible to everyone, regardless of ability, and to reasonably accommodating the assistive needs of our members, attendees and partners. We are actively working to increase the accessibility of our offerings. In so doing, we strive to comply with the available standards and guidelines under the Americans with Disabilities Act and related laws to the greatest extent possible. If you are having trouble accessing an IDA offering, or have a question regarding session accessibility features, please contact IDA at email@example.com for assistance.
Interested in Sponsoring?
Gain access to an audience of urban leaders who want to learn about your product or service.
Interested in Membership?
IDA membership provides resources and solutions to help organizations grow and thrive.
For registration assistance or further information, please contact IDA’s registration team.